I have some pretty great friends. Here are some of their websites, in alphabetical order:
- My friend Alex Barrón is a really creative artist. He’s also an expert framer and does a great job managing April 7s Custom Framing in Chicago, IL, and he’s repaired some antique frames for me with supreme skill too.
- My friend Katie Braun is an exceptionally talented visual design artist. She does 2D design, character development, and other assorted art and illustration stuff out here in LA.
- My friend Elena Escobedo is a very imaginative photographer. She puts in a lot of work making her photos look like they’re out of mystical fantasy worlds, it’s so cool. She also has a Patreon that I support.
- My friend Stanislav Golovchuk runs Medium Gallery, which has a lot of great photos and interesting features about life and fun in Chicago. He’s taken some excellent photos of me over the years as well.
- My friend Anna Holmquist is a really talented musician – check out her Bandcamp and Facebook! She’s in other bands as well and I’m forgetting to link to them because I’ve lost track.
- My father, James Hulbert, is a talented photographer in the Minneapolis/St. Paul/Wisconsin area. His work is at Collideiscope.com.
- My friend Justyn Mainard is part of Reddy Freddy Films, which does some cool video work around Chicago. Justyn also owns some seriously cute cats, which is always a big plus in my book.
- My friend Brittany Lee Moffitt is an amazing singer/songwriter who creates some really pretty music. She’s great in concert too, and hey, I even got to bump into her in one of her music videos!
- My friend Martin Nelson is like, seriously one of the best video editors ever. This guy is legit. But even more importantly, he’s a great dude with a fun sense of humor. Also, another cat owner.
I have a lot more friends than this, but most of them don’t have websites.